Did you know Carolyn Pollack Jewelry has a website: www.carolynpollack.com and we’re currently on three Social Media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? We are also building a Pinterest page and I’ll announce when it’s up and running on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CarolynPollackJewelry/
My goal is to get to know you better and to bring you the products and posts that interest you. I like to share photos, links and information about our jewelry, recipes tossed in with happenings in my life and humor. In addition to sharing information and photos of the jewelry, I also follow a daily schedule on Facebook that you might not know about and that you might want to check out:
I want to hear from you. What do you like about the pages? What don’t you like? Do you have any suggestions or feedback for me? Carolyn Pollack jewelry? We wouldn’t be here without you and I strive to do my very best to give you what you want. It might be a challenge accommodating all requests, but I promise you, all of your comments will be read and taken into consideration.
Send me your comments and feel free to respond to any of the following questions with a “yes” or “no”.
- Have you visited www.carolynpollack.com?
- Do you follow us on Instagram?
- Have you “liked” us on Facebook?
- Do you follow us on Twitter?
- Are you looking forward to our Pinterest page?
- Do you like #motivationmonday posts?
- Do you like #tiptuesday posts?
- Do you like #wednesdaywisdom posts?
- Do you like #throwbackthursday posts?
- Do you like #fridaykitchen posts
- Do you like #saturdayhumor posts?
- Do you like #sundayfunday posts?
- Do you like the photos we share?
- Would you like to see more personal photos of my family and me?
Please answer any or all of the following questions that you feel comfortable sharing:
- How old are you?
- In which state do you live?
- Do you work, go to school or are you retired?
- Do you buy jewelry for yourself?
- Do you ever gift jewelry?
Thank you very much for participating; I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you better.
With love and friendship,